A Small Mac Haul!

10:01 AM

I've been on a no-make-up-buy for the longest time because really, I have more than enough in my stash. But my self-imposed make up ban ended after an innocent makeover at Mac. My MUA (Hi Kaye!) did a wonderful job that I ended up getting two of the products that she used on me. Believe me, I had to convince myself a gazillion times not to include a bunch of lip products and just get what I really need. #GoodJobBec



Since both my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and Nars Sheer Matte foundation were running low, I decided to get a new matte foundation - Mac Studio Fix foundation in NC20 (retails for Php1,900).


I've tried this foundation before during photo shoots, but for some odd reasons I never had the urge to get my own bottle mainly because of its reputation to make your skin break out. I'll post a more in depth review about this foundation soon. All I can is I've been using this nonstop ever since I got it and (surprisingly) it didn't break me out. Yey!

Also, my MUA used Mac Matte Blush in Taupe (retails for Php1,400) which is a PRO product that was re-promoted with the Mac Fall 2014 Artificially Wild Collection and I liked how it was neutral enough to give me that natural contour. You see, I'm quite fair & most contour powders can turn a bit too warm/golden/orange (read:too obvious) against my skin tone. More deets in a separate blog post too, ayt?



And yes my dolls. That's the end of my small (and boring) Mac haul. But before I end this post, allow me to give myself a nice pat on the shoulder for successfully fighting the overflowing temptation to over indulge with make up. #MakeUpRehab

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)