Mac Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner Gel

11:43 PM

I know some girls can line their upper lids even while driving (which is impressive, but totally unsafe), but I'm not one of those girls. I always put so much effort in putting my eye liner on that I need all the time in the world to create that perfect little wing.  And my choice of gel liner is no other than the infamous Mac Blacktrack Fluidline.


Mac Blacktrack fluidline is any make up lover's dream eye-liner gel. With the right brush (I use Sigma E05 btw) and my average skills, I use this to draw a thin winged line as near as I'd get to my upper lashes and I get great results every time.



It's very black, has the right slip and it doesn't bulge. It doesn't tug and it dries quickly. No wonder, it's a staple product for most make up artists in the industry. It may be a pain to get rid of (read:hello panda eyes), but with the right cleansing oil (I use Shu Uemura btw) or eye make up remover (I use Nars), all its traces can be easily removed. Also, I had my pot for months now and it hasn't dried up at all. 



In action!


Mac Blacktrack fluidline eye-liner gel is definitely a product that I would always come back to. It may be a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it. Again, I had my pot for months now and it hasn't dried up at all. It's still as creamy as when I first had it. Perhaps because I store it upside down (to prevent air from getting into the pot) that I was able to maintain its condition. (wink)

Mac Blacktrack fluidline eye-liner gel retails for Php1,100 and is available at all Mac counters nationwide. 

How about you? What is your favorite gel liner?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)