Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild)

6:22 PM

Based on how little product I have left sitting in the bottle, you'd probably able to guess how much I enjoy using this facial wash (yes, a lot!). My love affair with this heavenly stuff started out from a little teeny tube that I got as a gwp a few years back. I tried it out, loved it to death and repurchased it a few times since then. Lets just say that this product sealed the deal to me on how amazing Clinique skincare products are!



Clinique Liquid Facial Soap comes in a variety of variants to suit your skin type, - from very dry to oily skin, they have it covered. I, for one, have dry-to-combination skin, and the variant that I'm using is specifically intended for my skin type. 


To begin with, the packaging of this facial wash is a joy to the eye. It is housed in a lovely frosted glass pump bottle that instantly adds chicness to my bathroom counter. Add to that, it makes dispensing the product as easy as 1-2-3.  I just use half a pump to cleanse my entire face, so a little of this goes a long way really.


It has a clear, almost-gel like consistency and lathers richly onto the skin. I've been using this religiously for years as my night time cleanser and it does the job of cleaning my face really well without drying it down. It removes make up, dirt and other impurities and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated afterwards. It's scent-free and it never caused my skin to break out or turn red in any way. You see, I have sensitive skin and it can be really hard for me to find something that works incredibly with my skin. Having said that, this cleanser is definitely holy-grail material for me. It's a product that makes my skin be at its best and I would continue using it  for years. So naturally, I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (200ml) retails for Php1250 and can be purchased at all Clinique counters nationwide. For more information, visit www.clinique.com or like Clinique Philippines (Official) on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)