Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

8:07 PM

We all need to de-stress every now and then. Others do it by travelling whilst others by shopping - both of which I would like to do very soon. But since I'm still under the weather and I'm saving for a trip by mid year, I choose to de-stress the frugal style - by taking a warm bath before going to bed and lavishing my body with one of the most relaxing scents that I've ever encountered; -  Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion.



Description: "This body lotion helps to calm and relax you as you massage it into your skin, while moisturizing for a full 24 hours to leave skin soft and smooth. This unique formula combines the calming scents of lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils with the soothing properties of Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal, long known to hold in moisture."


This ultra-fast absorbing lotion really leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated without the greasy feel. It sinks easily into the skin and its calming lavender scent helps my body feel rejuvenated. I use this mainly before bedtime and it really helps me get a better night's rest. I also like how the scent is not overpowering - just the right dose of lavender and chamomile that is truly soothing to the senses!


Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion (354ml) retails for Php544.75 and is available at leading department stores like Landmark and Robinsons. 

Swatch!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)